The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 21 September 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 21 September 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (21 September 2022) has a total of 26 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 21 September 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 26 clues in the 21 September 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ISLE which contains 4 Characters.
- Small area of land is left reduced by 50% is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is ADINFINITUM which contains 11 Characters.
- I find I am almost nuts, crazy for ever is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 21 September 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are Q,Z