The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 23 February 2023 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 23 February 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (23 February 2023) has a total of 28 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 23 February 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 28 clues in the 23 February 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ENDUP which contains 5 Characters.
- Finish eg trifle, extremely nice after turnover is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is COFFEETABLEBOOK which contains 15 Characters.
- Conspicuous volume of doubly fine drugs swallowed by company board with caution is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 23 February 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Z