The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 8 February 2023 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 8 February 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (8 February 2023) has a total of 33 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 8 February 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 33 clues in the 8 February 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is RED which contains 3 Characters.
- Deer's on loose — evidence of cold? is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is ENTRAPMENT which contains 10 Characters.
- After ten rounds men part, resorting to an underhand tactic is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 8 February 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are F,J,K,Q,X,Z