The Guardian Quick Crossword 19 January 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 19 January 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (19 January 2022) has a total of 26 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 19 January 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 26 clues in the 19 January 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is JIG which contains 3 Characters.
- Irish dance is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is JOHNMASEFIELD which contains 13 Characters.
- Poet Laureate from 1930 until his death in 1967 is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 19 January 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are Q,V,X