The Guardian Quick Crossword 27 January 2023 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 27 January 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (27 January 2023) has a total of 22 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 27 January 2023 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 22 clues in the 27 January 2023 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is LILY which contains 4 Characters.
- Bulbous plant with trumpet-shaped flowers is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is INFLAMMATION which contains 12 Characters.
- Painful swelling and redness is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 27 January 2023 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are Q,Z