The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 1 November 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 1 November 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (1 November 2021) has a total of 29 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 1 November 2021 The Guardian Quiptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 29 clues in the 1 November 2021 The Guardian Quiptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is IDEA which contains 4 Characters.
- Doctrine kids read endlessly (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is NOTMYCUPOFTEA which contains 13 Characters.
- Come upon fatty spread — something I don't fancy (3,2,3,2,3) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 1 November 2021 The Guardian Quiptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Z