The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 6 February 2023 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 6 February 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (6 February 2023) has a total of 30 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 6 February 2023 The Guardian Quiptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 30 clues in the 6 February 2023 The Guardian Quiptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ASIF which contains 4 Characters.
- A second condition produces expression of incredulity (2,2) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is TESTIMONIAL which contains 11 Characters.
- Tribute, as inmates toil abroad (11) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 6 February 2023 The Guardian Quiptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,W,Z